Sunday, August 29, 2010

Waiting

Is something that I'm not very good at, especially with all these movies coming out in dun dun dun 2012!!
Well at least some good movies are coming out in 2011 liiiike Perks of Being a Wallflower C: That book was quite enjoyable, if not for its interesting happening then at least for its nice streamlined way of writing/narration. However I have this nagging feeling that production will be pushed back because according to imdb most of the cast has not yet been released except for the main character Charlie who will be allegedly played by Logan Lerman. I say allegedly because I don't want to get my hopes up only to have them smushed  >A<



















In memory of Spidey Logan *Sniffle*

1 comment:

  1. Spidey Logan rules ! I'm looking forward to ' wallflower' too , hope it goes ahead .

    ReplyDelete