Monday, August 9, 2010

So many pictures to upload from the animethon but I have no time, after coming home last night I went straight to bed woke up to go to work at 830 (keep in mind I have about a 45min drive to work) only to find out I was supposed to be there at 8 and finally got home at 1030 geh

But I do have some treats































































The Emma Watson ones are more for personal interest because I used to be compared to her a lot, and I do mean a lot, I can't help but feel like she's trying to impersonate Twiggy a little too much but Que Sera


























Ok so there's this person who cosplays Domo every year and I found out this year that not only is it a guy but a super cute guy, unfortunately he plays Yu Gi Oh still, but hey perfection is hard right?

No comments:

Post a Comment