Monday, August 30, 2010

More 2011

Hunger Games I love this trilogy so much I reeeeeeally hope that the rumours of a film adaptations of the book are false because I just wouldn't be able to stand if they did a crap job. However I have heard that Lionsgate will be producing the film so hopefully it won't......suck so bad.
The thing thats really been irking me though is many people for some reason are comparing it to Twilight and saying that it's the next Twi-shit bleah I hate even typing it. Comparing Hunger Games to Twilight is like comparing a giraffe to a lion, the only thing they have in common is Africa.


But so yeah its a good Trilogy I highly recommend it, if you would like to read more here's the official website.
Hunger Games Official Website

2 comments:

  1. So I've been hearing a lot of people want Alex Pettyfer as Peeta, but personally I think his a bit edging for that part. What to you think? To my the part Alex is born to play is Jace Wayland in The Mortal Instruments series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I like Alex as Peeta mostly because I don't really like Peeta haha but also because I don't think that he's bulky enough as it stands right now.

    ReplyDelete